EMCO Aluminum Bar
1. Aluminum profiles: the use of aluminum-magnesium alloy material, with lighter, more load-bearing features.
2. Carpet material: optional brush, blanket, rubber strip, aluminum alloy scraper and other components, all the components can be any combination.
3. Bottom adhesive: the overall foam adhesive, with noise, seismic features.
4.Connection: Aluminum alloy profile through the plastic wire rope connected, not rust off.
5. Customizable LOGO, highlighting the corporate image.
6. Arc-shaped mats can be made, this technology is unique to the high technology (reference).
- Applicable Area
The products are widely used in hotels, shopping malls, hospitals, railway stations, residential, banks, public buildings and other places.
- Cleaning & Maintenance
Mild Pollution: Aluminum floor mats should be cleaned using vacuum cleaners that require a high vacuum as needed.
Moderate pollution: roll up the aluminum alloy mats directly, and clean the dust under the floor mats or the floor with a broom.
Heavy Contamination: After vacuuming and cleaning the floor with a vacuum cleaner, use a high-pressure water gun for jet cleaning.